Property Tax Decline-In-Value Application Expires Nov 30th, 2012

01.25.2015 | Blog

It’s not too late to request a decline in value for your current property taxes based on 2012 comps. We all know the market and values are on the rise, however you can still save money on property taxes by requesting an adjustment with the Tax Assessor. The form must be postmarked by 11/30.Some of you have already had your property taxes adjusted automatically but if you have not, you can complete a fillable PDF form, provide two comps (I am happy to provide them to you) and postmark the application by Nov 30, and you may result in property tax savings.

Let us know, we are happy to help.